Shepard Fairey

4:02 PM nur aiNatasha 0 Comments



Image result for shepard fairey
Shepard Fairey,(age 46)

I chose Shepard Fairey as my artist reference as I like how he uses the colour red to bring out his graffiti work. In my opinion, I find that Shepard Fairey also uses bits of Indian Art, which i find it interesting and its somewhat related to what I like to do; which is Henna.
Image result for shepard fairey street art
Shepard Fairey's work combines elements of  graffiti and pop-art which I like. His work also combines element of political,business art and Marxist theory. Shepard Fairey's work was influenced by the pop-art of  Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein.

Image result for shepard fairey obey street art

What inspires me is how he can fill in the whole space of the wall with Indian Art and his main subject and not run out of ideas. I have always taken interest of Indian Art and i really admire Shepard Fairey's work as he has mixture of Indian Art and Graffiti.



0 comments: